Thursday, September 20, 2007

Dollar Beer Night

So a few weeks ago after a long day at work followed by a class I get talked into going to Delilah’s. It was a Monday night, $1 beer night, which should have been the first sign that it could be an interesting crowd. I get to the bar sit down with some friends and almost immediately a young man who looks to be pretty intoxicated invites himself to sit with us. Not wanting to be rude we tried to be polite in showing our lack of interest but he doesn’t catch on and joins us anyway. He doesn’t speak just sits there and stares. So we go on with our conversation and about the time I had completely ignored the fact that he was still sitting there I got a reminder all over my arm… projectile vomit!!

2 comments:

Allison J. said...

That is what you get for being polite...kidding. That is awful, sorry. ew.

Cindy T. said...

still the greatest text message i've ever received.

tragic and hilarious.