Monday, September 17, 2007

The Most Washable Substance on Earth

There is no need to pad this little anecdote to make it more verbose or palatable to the reader. It is what it is.

I was walking an elderly basset hound named Annie when she realized, suddenly, that she had to poop. So she pooped. On the sidewalk. In front of a cop. It was then that I realized I was out of bags. What is a professional dog walker to do? There was no garbage around like there usually is on the ground in Chicago. I took the only available option, and cleaned up after my little canine friend using the two pooper scoopers at the ends of my wrists that I was born with.

I did receive a modicum of satisfaction from the fact that the copper was grossed out. According to him, my act was "...fucking disgusting!"

1 comment:

Cindy T. said...

oh. Lenny.

I have no words.