Thursday, January 24, 2008

My cat likes uneven surfaces


I figured it was time I made a post that wasn't about what comes out of the rear end.

I took this picture a few minutes ago. It's of one of my cats. For some reason, she LOVES to sleep on uneven surfaces. She'll sleep just about anywhere, but her favorite spots are on remote controls, on boxes and on top of a bookshelf. One time I rearranged the books on the bookshelf so as to give her a more even surface to sleep on, and she started knocking them off so as to create a bumpier bed. I've seen put them back in an uneven arrangement, and she's much happier now.

Anyway, here she is, in all her weirdo glory. I think this box is about 3 inches tall. And it's at about a 10-degree angle because there are two pairs of pants under one end. Perfect.

No comments: