Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Money Laundering

So I don't claim to understand my soon-to-be-ex-roommate. I barely know her. I didn't know her last name for the first two months she lived with me. I only have her cell phone number and I think the only information she's ever given me is false (as far as I can tell she was NOT a famous soap opera star and host of a TRL-like show in Peru). but still some things she does are just weird. (blizzard of a bedroom, fingernail clippings on the coffee table) I get into the shower today, like everyday, and accidently bump into her giant sized bottles of Herbal Essences and I see a penny. weird. It looked like it had been there a while, it was a little rusty and discolored (ok fine- I haven't really cleaned very well in the last few weeks) but then I started thinking "how on earth does a penny get in the shower"!!?!?! I'm normally not wearing anything when start a shower. I don't know where a penny could hide...stuck between your toes? in your ear? hidden in your hair? wtf? how? how?

No comments: