Monday, October 29, 2007

Laundromat Lament

We have a washer and dryer in the basement of our building. However, I usually tend to make the trek to the laundromat every few weeks so everything is done in two hours, rather than spending an entire day traveling back and forth to our nasty basement.

Never. Again.

Highlights from yesterday's trip to the Glamourous Olympus Laundromat:
  • Obnoxious family hogged all of the washers and spread their shit out all over the entire laundromat
  • Obnoxious mom from obnoxious family spent the entire time I was there screaming at her ugly, obnoxious kid
  • Obnoxious dad from obnoxious family spent the entire time lurking around, muttering, and leering at me
  • Obnoxious grandma from obnoxious family stole the one cart I'd managed to sequester for myself
  • Two of the dryers I was able to block off from obnoxious family's total takeover didn't work - ran for 30 minutes and the laundry was still soaked
  • And my favorite: Busted ugly, obnoxious kid with his pants down full-on peeing in the back corner of the laundromat. Awesome.

No comments: